Freitag, 15. Juni 2012

L' Orange - Old Soul

L'Orange - Old Souls - (2011)

1. The Good Shepherd
2. Lost Souls feat. Hassaan Mackay, yU & Kelsey Lu
3. Her Sins
4. Halliday
5. The Audition
6. Cafe Society
7. Know Love
8. The Heroine
9. The Night
10. The Mourning





>


Billie Holiday is my muse. Her creative vision and stylistic integrity have influenced both my music and my writing. When I decided to work on this project, I wanted to approach it with respect for her music. I wanted these remixes to be both inspired by and dedicated to the life and craft of one of the most innovative and soulful singers of all time. Each track is designed to represent a significant part of Billie Holiday’s life.

L’Orange 

http://lorangeproductions.com/album/old-soul

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen