Dienstag, 29. April 2014

DJ Lyrik (Paris / FR) - My Lifestyle aka. The Music I Like To Listen To In My Headphones - Mixtape 2013

DJ Lyrik (Paris / FR) - My Lifestyle aka. The Music I Like To Listen To In My Headphones - Mixtape 2013

"This is the 4th Chapter of my mixed series, called My LIFESTYLE a.k.a. 
« The Music I like to listen to in my headphones ».
More than an hour MIX of hiphop, mostly from vinyls that I’ve gathered from 

small independent record shops during my roadtrip accross Europe over the 
last three months , …I like cratedigging, I love traveling…this is the soundrack 
of my summer 2012…
This mix is an independent hip hop music from 97' to nowadays. 
Hope you'll enjoy these tracks as much as I enjoyed mixing them! 
Save the vinyl!"


Tracks from:
Common, Oh No feat. Jose James & Phife Dawg, Maspyke, Jneiro Jarel,
Dabrye, I.G. Culture feat. John Robinson, Wax Tailor feat. The Others,
T-Love, DangerDoom, Blu & Exile, Ray West & AG, Prophetix,...

Complete Tracklist on Mixcloud 

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen